Such a fantastic game! It left me on the edge the entire time! So beautiful! The Shore - YouTube
The Shore - full release
A downloadable game for Windows
THE SHORE is a game about the mystery of the unknown, set on a forbidden island filled with horrors. Based on the works of H. P. Lovecraft, the story features many of his best-known creations and more. Players will see the world through the eyes of Andrew, a father in search of his lost daughter. Players will experience The Shore through immersive, atmospheric gameplay and encounter the most nightmarish Lovecraftian entities, all while solving mind-bending puzzles. Try to survive as Andrew as he endeavors to save his daughter’s life and, perhaps, uncovering the secrets lurking within his own sanity.
Presented with a Lovecraftian style, As players dive deeper and deeper into the mystery, they’ll face overwhelming odds, Andrew's moments that will make you question his sanity, and a series of slow burn scenes. It’s only by mastering the artifacts of the old gods combat mechanic that they can stay one step ahead of the darkness that tries to swallow the world of his, but will that be enough?
With the ghost of an action/mystery/horror play style and the mind of a psychological thriller, The shore's dramatic atmosphere, deep and multilayered story, and exceptionally tense,horrific, combat sequences provide players with an overwhelming and stunning gaming experience.
• stunning art design
• immersive exploration experience • Breathtaking enviroments, with every one of them a unique story to tell
• Challenging exploration, enter into unknown dimensions and come face to face with horrific entities that will try to stop you from gaining knowledge.
• Chilling atmosphere and tension, what can a human do against the fear of the unknown.
• Main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
• self made story inspired by Lovecraftian Mythology interface Audio SUBS
|English|| ✔ ||✔||✔|
|Spanish - Spain||✔||
Razer Chroma RGB Support! ✔
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X / Intel Core i7-7600K
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1660 Super 6GB
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD recommended,
firstname.lastname@example.org - Business email
My personal Email Faceroller33@hotmail.com Ares Dragonis
|Genre||Adventure, Visual Novel|
|Tags||artgame, Atmospheric, Horror, Lovecraftian Horror, Psychological Horror|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Languages||German, Greek Modern, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Will this run on Win 7? The demo ran great on my old Win 7 box.
Странный хоррор на выживание даже местами противный и непонятный.Прежде чем играть посмотри летсплей
P.S монстры в игре прикольные